Question
Posted by: danie human | 2011/06/01

pregnancy

HI.I NEED TO FIND OUT SOMETHING.MONTH OF APRIL MY WIFE PERIOD WAS ON THE 20TH BUT SHE WAS LATE BY 8 DAYS AND STARTED ON THE 28TH ONLY.BY OUR COUNT NOW SHE IS LATE BY 8 DAYS AND ON TOP OF THAT ANOTHER 5 DAYS.
SHE TOOK A HOME TEST ON MONDAY BUT IT CONFIRM NOTHING.NOT YES OR NO.CAN WE HOPE THERES A BABY ON THE WAY OR CAN THE CAUSE BE SOMETHING ELSE.

It could be a hormonal problem. I would suggest that she sees her doctor.

2

Posted by: KWENA | 2011/06/03

Consult a doctor sometimes preganancy test are not 100% correct only an ultrascan can confirm if there is a fotues in the womb. my pregnancy was confirmed in 6 weeks.

Reply to KWENA