Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2011/05/03

Pregnancy

I''m not on birth control, I usually have a 28 day cycle, I started my period on 14 April 2011 and had unprotected sex on 23 April 2011, 25 April 2011 and 2 May 2011. Can I become pregnant from that?

Yes, you can become pregnant.

1
Posted by: abc | 2011/05/03

You most definitely can. Your most fertile days are roughly days 12-18 of your cycle, but because sperm can survive for so long in the female body, you can really get pregnant any time you have unprotected sex.

If you don''t get your next period when you are expecting it (I''m guessing next week Thursday?) you should do a pregnancy test.

Reply to abc