Question
Posted by: Rina | 2011-04-18

pregnancy

Since my baby was born in August 2010, I have not had my periods. Only a week ago I had a brown discharge. I have been breastfeeding until two days before the brown discharge and the discharge only came twice over a two day period. Three days later while having sex, we found that the condom had a hole in, and I am not on a contraceptive. Is it possible for me to fall pregnant or is it not to big of a warry?

The absent periods is probably due to breastfeeding. There is a chance of pregnancy as ovulation can occur irregularly.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-21