Question
Posted by: Carol | 2011/04/12

pregnancy

I''ve been falling pregnant for the past 4yrs &  when I''m pregnant my bp becomes high &  at the end I end up loosing the baby. Yesterday I went to see the dr bcause I was feeling a pain on my abdominal even I was scared that mayb I was pregnant &  didn''t knw. So after doing the urine test she found out that I hd a kidney infection &  I was pregnant. She gave me some tablets(Aelco prolied, Ciprofloxacin &  folic acid) nw I started taking those pills yesterday &  in the evening I was feeling drowsy so I jst lie down only to find out that I was bleeding. What went wrong. I need help, I''m depressed &  dn''t know what to do. 0726946121.

You don't say whether the bleeding was a miscarriage or not. I would suggest that you have a full assessment by a gynaecologist before you fall pregnant again if you are having miscarriages. If the pregnancies are going on beyond 5 months and you then get high blood pressure, low dose aspirin can help prevent this.

1