Question
Posted by: Miss Petals | 2010/09/21

Pregnancy

is it possible to fall pregnant while using condoms all the time. i went to a GP that told me you could cause condoms provide 60% protection, how true is this?

Dear Miss Petals

The safety figure of 60% is derived from population studies and does not pertain necessarily to individual cases. It indicates the overall safety of condom usage and the likelihood of possible condom rupture or leakages, which are somewhat causes of failure. If used continuously over a prolonged time period the likelihood of failure would increase.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/09/30

Dear Miss Petals

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert