Question
Posted by: stress | 2010-09-16

pregnancy

My gf was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance.All HPT show one and a half lines and when tested again it shows negative.The gynae did a blood test and said she has hormonal imbalance.My gf looks pregnant.Can hormonal imbalance have pregnancy symptoms.My gf went to an endocrinologist but she does not want to tell me the results as we had a fight.Im worried she might be pregnant.Please advise

Yes hormone imbalances can cause pregnancy symptoms. I doubt that she would be seeing an endocrinologist if it was just a pregnancy.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-20

Posted by: XYZ | 2010-09-17

I have PCOS and put on weight and stopped ovulating. I always looked preggies too adn would even have pregnancy symptoms from time to time.

You are concerned and seem like a nice person. Just say you are sorry and tell her you are concerned and want to know.

Reply to XYZ