Question
Posted by: Stilly question | 2010/05/27

Pregnancy

how far into ones pregnancy do you realise you are in fact pregnant? Please tell me in weeks and what signs to look out for... I know the nausia, tender boobs etc but what else?

The best sign of pregnancy is a missed period.

3
Posted by: mimi | 2010/05/27

hi there, when i was pregnant i didnt have any symptoms until i skipped my first period wich i thought was just abit late and didnt worry, and then about 2 months into it i started feeling like my bladded was constantly full i felt like i had alot of pressure when i went to wee, and i had very very tender breasts and i had like these quick sting feelings aroung my belly button but i didnt have any other symptoms at all no nasuia nothing

Reply to mimi
Posted by: mimi | 2010/05/27

Reply to mimi