Question
Posted by: Sickly | 2010/05/19

Pregnancy

My girlfriend did about six pregnancy tests about two to three weeks ago,all were negative.We had non penetrative sex.On Monday she said she made an appointment with the doctor and then cancelled because we had a fight.Today she claims she did go the doctor and she is twelve weeks pregnant.Surely one of the six HPT would have picked up a positive results or is she just lieing,how would i know.

Hi Sickly
I think she is manipulating you and playing on your anxiety about a possible pregnancy. Say to her that you want proof of the pregancy ( blood test results or sonar report) otherwise you will assume that she is lying

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Hi Sickly