Question
Posted by: MISS E | 2010/02/22

Pregnancy

Hi doc i got my period regular on the 7th on February for 7 days which is normal to me after using 3 month injection for 1 year and half i came off it October 2008 please let me no how long it will take for me to fall pregnant after getting my period normal again ? and what can i use beside folic acid and when my ovulation days?. please help me and husband would love a baby

It can take up to a year to fall pregnant once your periods are normal. Ovulation usually occurs at midcycle, Day 14 for a 28 day cycle. FOlic acid is the only thing necessary.

1