Posted by: jenny | 2010-02-22

I have two boys. I have the same preg symtoms as with thetwo boys does that mean I am having another baby boy?

No it does not.

Posted by: A | 2010-02-24

Hi. I don''t now about other people. but both my sister and I when we were pregnant, had a ball shape tummy when we had boys and were bigger all the way round with our girls.

Reply to A
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-24

No it does not.

Posted by: Dolphin | 2010-02-23

Hi Jenny

Who told you that you can calculate by your symptoms if you are having a boy or girl. You can have the exact same symptoms that you had with your sons this does not mean that you are having another boy.

If it is another boy just be greatfull that the baby is healthy.

Good luck with your pregnancy

Reply to Dolphin