Question
Posted by: Zakky | 2010/01/28

Pregnancy

Doc

How possible it is to fall preggy a day before periods starts? I usually have blood that is accompanied by stretchy mucus which i beleive i should see during ovulation but only happens during my menses, can i fall preggy during this time or before?

Dear Zakky

It is I guess possible to fall pregnant just before your period starts, however this is not the norm. The most common time is when ovulation takes place and therefore the ability to fall pregnant is usually in the middle of the cycle and in a regular 28-32 day cycle this would be around day-14 or day-15.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo