Question
Posted by: Bee | 2010/01/20

Pregnancy

Hi doc, I am in a relationship for 6 years , i fell pregnant in November, however I also cheated so now I am in a mess!!

I told my partner about the pregnancy , however not the one I had an affair with.

My partner has no idea of the complication, because this child could be his.
I have been saying that I do not want children now, but things went wrong.
My partner and I decided to go for an abortion, I found out the price fot the procedure using the pill, but I did not have the finances then. Now my pregnancy is a bit advanced, I am not sure how far I am, however I still want to go through with it.
do you have any options on hand of places I can go to , where I will get the best treatment, and is this a wise choice.
I hate myself right now, I don' t know what to do anymore...

You could try Marie-Stopes clinic, but you have to be under 20 weeks.

3
Posted by: Bee | 2010/01/22

Once my family knows i am pregnant, they will not let me put the child up for adoption, i don' t know if I will be able to live my life , when i know there is a child of mine out there... i know it sounds crazy, i mean i created this mess, but i don' t think i can do that...
I did phone Marie Stopes, I will try them again...

thanks

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Interested | 2010/01/21

Have you thought of giving him/her up for adoption? Any chance you might be interested?
Cath

Reply to Interested