Question
Posted by: Lida | 2010/01/10

Pregnancy

I have been on Paxil for the last year, but from last week I have replaced the paxil with lexamil 20mg daily because of the paxil causing me to gain weight.I had a terrible lost last year and I am not able to cope without antidepressants at this stage of my life.We have decided to see if we can start a family, I am 32 and do not want to wait longer to start with a family.I want to know if I can still be on some kind of antidepressant if I am able to fall pregnant, or is there no way to be on medication as well as being pregnant?

Hallo Lida
There are antidepressants you can use during pregnancy, please discuss this with your gynecologist before you try falling pregnant.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Hallo Lida

Reply to cyberdoc