Question
Posted by: Ms. Dawidia Louw | 2009/12/09

Pregnancy

I have 3 daughters ages 16, 13 and 10. I used the 3months injection for 7 years and after that my husband and I decided to have another baby. It' s now 2 years since I' m off the injection and is still not falling pregnant. I' ve use the pill for 3months just to start menstruating again and a year had pass since but I still does not concieve. I have my menstruation every month but it varries from 7 to 12 days. Please help us.

Dear Ms. Dawidia Louw

The fact that you have 3 daughters is a good sign that you had the ability conceive and there may not be any problems. However since because it is now over a year that you have been trying to conceive without any help this time it would be advisable for you to see your gynaecologist so that he can ascertain if there are any present factors that may be there that are contributing to your difficulty in conceiving this time round.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/12/11

Dear Ms. Dawidia Louw

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert