Question
Posted by: Daleen | 2009/10/23

Pregnancy

Hi doc, I have been struggeling to get pregnant for more than 2 years now. I went for tests and fertility treatment and released 4 eggs but still didnt get pregnant, my husband went for tests and they said his morfology and thickness isnt right but that we had about 10% chance of conceiving. What is best to do in our situation? It seems as if we have 0% chance by the way its going. I have had regular periods but started bleeding (more like spotting) during ovulation last month and it got worse until Saturday ( I was supposed to start my period on Sunday) It was brown and more like slime but only Thursday and Friday it was blood but really heavy. What could this be? It stopped now

If this is the first time that you have had irregular bleeding, it may be stress. If your periods are usually regular and you are ovulating, then the problem seems mainly with your husband. Your options are artificial insemination with special preparation of his sperm, or IVF.

3

Posted by: ATTITUDE4U | 2009/10/23

Hi Daleen

I' m not a doctor but my fiance and I went through the exact same thing.
Only difference was my fiance' s sperm count was so low that our chances to concieve was less than 10%.
I got my periods in April it wasnt like normal.It was a brownish,slimy discharge.I bled 4 a day,2nd was spotting and 3rd day nothing.
To my amazement,God blessed us greatly and I am now 26 weeks pregnant.
Dsnt matter how low your chances are,miracles still happen and you very well could be pregnant.I really hope that things work out for you and your husband.Go see a doc and please keep us up dated.Be strong

Reply to ATTITUDE4U