Question
Posted by: Miss E | 2009-09-21

Pregnancy

Hey Doc
i was on injection for 1 year and few months i came off the injection last year October and got my period for the first time last month 14th but it was only for to days on the second day when i thought i was done my husband and i had sex and i only found out that day that i was not done my period just stopped and came back again very light on the second day. i did a pregnant test 2 weeks ago and it was negative :-( and till today i had no period again . what could be wrong?
and i have a running off white discharge it thin and don' t smell what could that be ? and what can i use to get rid of it
PLEASE HELP .............

As your periods have just started again, they may be irregular for a few months before they stabilise.
The discharge could be thrush though, without more details it is difficult to be sure.