Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2009/08/18

Pregnancy

I am a fitness freak and do lots of cardio at gym. i recently started to use chlenbuterol in order to rip my body. I am not on a contraceptive pill and would like to know what will this do should i get pregnant without knowing.

Please advise

There isn't much information on its use in pregnancy but it is contraindicated in the first trimester, and so it would not be a good idea to fall pregnant while taking it

1
Posted by: Suzie | 2009/08/18

I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive on 12 august 2009. I am seeing the doctor 21 august 09. I however have pain in my lower back just above my bum is this normal?

Reply to Suzie