Posted by: Pingpong42 | 2009-08-14

I have been off of my birth control pills for a month and a half. On august 2nd i had sex two times and used the pull out method. This past tuesday (aug 11) after i used the bathroom i wiped and a small amount of brown discharge was on the tissue. on wednesday i had nothing. Today (thurs) i had a little more brown discharge, and this afternoon it turned more pink. When i get me period i usually get painful cramps however with this i have had no cramps and no pain. I did have a normal period right after i stoped taking the pill. Im just wondering what this could be. Is it my normal period? Or could it be that it is implantation bleeding? I was going to take a test in the morning with my first urine of the day to be sure.... but the wait is killing me. Please help

It is possible that you are pregnant and I suggest a blood pregnancy test.