Question
Posted by: MISS E | 2009-07-29

Pregnancy

I went off the Depo 3 month injection last year October and it July now and still didnt get any period . i was on the injection for 1 year and 9 months .
My husband and I are wanting a baby and trying since last year already but still no luck what could be wrong with me ?
i no it take a while but it' s 10 months now and still nothing
Please Help

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection before your periods return, and some time after this before you fall pregnant.

5
Posted by: Mrs M | 2009-08-03

Nothing is wrong with you!! I was not even on anything as stron as Depo and it took me 2yrs before i fell pregnant. Just relax, ( reduce smoking and alcohol if you or hubby indulge in any of these) and eat a balanced diet!

Reply to Mrs M
Posted by: Miss T | 2009-07-31

Its a pleasure my honey. All the best to you and God Bless.

Reply to Miss T
Posted by: Miss E | 2009-07-30

Thank you so much for the advice Miss T and many thanks to my baby dust  -) i needed that. everything of the best for you and your baby good luck and stay sweet Hun

Reply to Miss E
Posted by: Miss | 2009-07-30

Reply to Miss
Posted by: Miss T | 2009-07-29

Dont worry hun. I know on Depo, it can take anything up to a year to fall preggies. Just relax and keep trying, stressing over it is not going to make things any better. I was on Depo +- 3 years ago and it took me 9 months before i got my periods back and another 3 months till they were regular so i guess everyone is different, but there is nothing wrong with you and i am pretty sure you will concieve soon.

I just discovered i am 5 weeks pregnant :-) Baby Dust to you my darling :-)

Reply to Miss T