Question

pregnancy

i would really like you to give me some advice about pregnancy and some allergy medication. i have this allergy and it itches all over the body. my doctor gave me zaditen to help with this. off course the medication really helps, but i have recently found out that its not good during pregnancy. another doctor recommended avil and i tried it but its not helping me much with the allergy. now i think i might be pregnant. what do i do.

First confirm whether you are pregnant or not. Perhaps you could use a topical cream for the itch and also try to avoid the things you are allergic to..