Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

pregnancy

hi doc, over the weekend my gf and i had anal sex for the first time, we didnt use protection and we both still virgins. however i came when i was outside of her and i would like to know what the chances are of her falling pregnant as the sperm did run all over. She took the morning after pill about 11 hours after the event.

please advise.

thanks.

Dear Anonymous
If the sperm ran allover, there is a chance of getting pregnant and I think she was wise to use the morning after pill. Please note that STD's and HIV is more easily transmitted by anal sex so using a condom is always the safer thing to do.