Question
Posted by: June | 2009-04-04

pregnancy

Pliz advice i had sex some days due to my periods and now its 4 days and i have not had them but i took emergency pills on the 1st day but day 2 i didnt use and am on medication of typhoid could it mean am pregnant and am worried about the test. Pliz help.

I don't understand your language. If you have missed a period, you could be pregnant.

1
Posted by: weeta | 2009-04-08

what is the emergency pill does it kill the sperm or how does this work?? HOW OLD ARE YOU??
Other people cant wait to know if they are preggies or not but you are worried
If you are still a child you should not be playing with big peoples toys.
Here a long to have my own child and I am have to keep trying costing me an arm and a leg and what happens to those you dont want a babbie they just get them. THen they go for abortions, insted of giving their baby to a family (like us) that would love to have a baby
please think before you do things like this

Reply to weeta