Posted by: siya | 2009-02-03

if i have sex with my boyfriend without a condom and he does not come in me is there still a possibility of me falling pregnant

Hello Siya,

Yes there still is the possibility of you falling pregnant if your boyfriend has unprotected sex with you, even if he does not ejaculate inside your vagina, a practice often called the withdrawal method, which is attempted as a method of contraception. The reason why it is ineffective as a means to prevent pregnancy is that a man produces pre-ejaculatory fluid during sexual intercourse which is responsible for preparing the urethra for the ejaculation and orgasm that occurs later, and there is sperm in this pre-ejaculatory fluid (often referred to as pre-cum).

When this pre-cum enters the vagina the chances of a pregnancy are real.

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-03

Hi there Siya  U most certainly CAN become preg. like this. What Mini Me just said is absolutely correct. I got preg like this with my 2nd child. I did not want 2 use the pill after the 1st child so we used condoms 4 contraception. Hubby often used to want 2 " ride bareback"  as he put it - he used 2 withdraw b4 he came inside me. Not once did he slip up but when baby no.1 was 7 mths I found myself preg. again. Doctors reaction was - sperm in pre-cum. Rather b careful if don' t want 2 get preg now. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Mini Me | 2009-02-03

Yes. What about the pre-cum. You do not know when this happens so you can not stop this. Use birth controll pills if you do not want to use a condom

Reply to Mini Me