Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-17

Hello Dr Bets, I just realised something else as well. Most people go for their first scan only at 11 weeks. This will be when I go for my next scan. So he probably did not do any blood tests etc cause it is so early and not necessary yet :-) I also kindoff forgot that pseudohypoparathyroidism is very very rare and that most doctors dont know what it is at first. I will definately follow your advice and make sure that the 2 doctors talk to each other. Together they will be an amazing team. My endocrinologist also send copies of all my blood tests to the gynie and my cardiologist (incase the cardiologist have to get involved later). I feel very relieved and confident in my doctors :-) Thanks for your help! Hope you have a nice holiday! Kind Regards Ruby

Hi Ruby
Hope you are also taking a break - enjoy the pregnancy - kids bring a whole new perspective to your life.