Posted by: concerned | 2008-12-03

I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, she wasn' t on any contraception and it was about a week post her period. I did not ejaculate inside of her and I had not ejaculated for about 3 days prior. Can I be hopeful that she will not fall prgnant?

Pre-ejaculate certainly does contain sperm and it is ofetn present before you withdraw. That is why this is not a very safe method. Pregnancy is possible.

Posted by: Vcitim | 2008-12-04

Hi Your gf can def fall preg. Pre-cum has million of sperm. My ex bf also told me that i cant fall preg if he pulls out, my son is now 4 yrs old.

Reply to Vcitim
Posted by: anon | 2008-12-04

Yes, but apparently precum doesn' t contain sperm, it can pick up sperm that has been left in the uthera from a previous ejaculation, so if there was no previous ejaculation then there shouldn' t be any sperm in the precum. Also, if you didn' t cum at all, like you pulled out way before reaching climax, then there shouldn' t have been any precum.

Reply to anon
Posted by: ANon | 2008-12-04

Have you ever felt yourself getting wet at the tip of you penis when really excited? It' s commonly called pre-cum. And your girlfriend could DEFINATELY have gotten pregnant from it.

Reply to ANon