Question
Posted by: Zoë  | 2008/09/06

Pregnancy

Is there some natural products to use to help me fall pregnant. We ttc for 6 years now, had lost 4. First one was blunted ovum (spelling) the rest they don' t know. Dh have low testosterone levels he is using Andodroxon for that. I had one cycle of Clomid a few years back with no luck and last month I had one cycle of firtomid. With that I' m drinking folic acid, eveningprimrose and omega 3,6,9.
This month I didn' t use the firtomid but keep going with the other pills.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

a chinese practitioner consult could help you in the right direction. otherwise add staminogrow (you and hubby), vitamin E (foodstate), and if you are stressed address this.

regards
Dr Debbie