Question
Posted by: SS | 2008/07/24

Pregnancy

I have been trying to get pregnant for a mothn now should i be worried?

No, it is still very early.

3
Posted by: nm | 2008/07/26

1st June i used morning after pill after unsafe sex
that resulted on my period to be late with 10 days
and this month my period are still late im on the 10th day.thus this mean i might be pregnant

Reply to nm
Posted by: penny | 2008/07/25

I went to my gynaedoc last and she confirned that I am 17 weeks expectant, she sent me to lancet for blood test and my next appointment is 11 August 2008. She then said because I am 32 years old and its my second pregnancy she said I have to go for a special scan to check for abnormalities. What does the procedure entail?

Reply to penny
Posted by: nash | 2008/07/24

i would say no! it takes a healthy couple up to 1YEAR to conceive. it took me 9 months.
you will not be concidered as " battling to fall pregnant"  unless you have been trying for longer than a year.

Reply to nash