Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2010-01-27

Pregnanct

If I have had sex and then rub my vagina on another girl a couple hours later can she get pregnant?

It is very unlikely. You can only get pregnant if sperm gets through your vagina into your uterus and fertilizes an egg. Sperm is very fragile and it depends how long they are out side your vagina, and it will be difficult for them to get all the way up anothe womans vagina to the uterus.

3
Posted by: Mfnxim | 2010-01-29

is there anyone who doesn' t know that it takes a male and a female to make a baby.

Reply to Mfnxim
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-28

You welcome to come over and rub on my d.....k ..

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Mr M | 2010-01-27

Are you for real? Since when does rubbing a vagina make you pregnant? Get real

Reply to Mr M