Question

pregnancies symptos

what are the physical woman body signs of pregnancy?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24

5
Posted by: a mom | 2009-07-22

Sweetie, pregnancy is not an illness, it does not have symptoms. Pregnancy is a reality and has signs. The first signs are usually a skipped period (though by that time you might allready have been preggers for 3 months! Tender breasts, moodiness, a feeling of fullness in your womb, nausea/vomiting, low energy (wanting to sleep all day) Best thing though, buy a pregnancy test, you can just take them off a shelf at a pharmacy, the people won' t look at you strangely, they' re used to people buying all sorts of embarrassing things all the time. Good luck to you and lots of hugs.

Reply to a mom
Posted by: me | 2009-07-06

the first one is normally you skip a period

Reply to me

please contact me charmgeoff at hotmail dot com

Posted by: Miss | 2009-06-23

ur boobs r going to get bigger and ur tummy will start to swell as the baby grows. normal the first signs ur boobs they suddenly grt bigger

Reply to Miss