Question
Posted by: Marcell | 2008/07/01

Pregnacy test kit

Are pregnacy test kits accurate. people have been nagging me telling me that I am pregnant. I then did a home pregnancy test and it came out negative and then two days later I had my periods. Could I be pregant? I am not aware of any changes that are happening in my body and what people see.

If you had a period, it sounds unlikely that you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: Jackie | 2009/03/24

I recently bought a home pregnancy test kit, and lost the box with the enclosed leaflet, and have done a test. I cant remember what sugn is for pregnant, and which is for not pregnant. please help?

Reply to Jackie
Posted by: Dee | 2008/07/01

If the test was negative and then you got your periods then its unlikely you are pregnant.

Reply to Dee