Question
Posted by: louise | 2008/10/16

pregnacy symptoms a month after abortion

Subject: pregnacy symptoms a month after abortion
Posted by: louise
Message:
i had asurgical abortion about a month ago, 3 days later i had my period, and all the nausea and bloating went away, strangley now i feel the same symptoms i had whe i was pregnant. what could be the problem, i had sex a few days ago but we used protection i dont want to take a pregnacy cause i dont want to go what i went through last time
Date: 16/10/2008

Probably just hormonal changes related to your cycle.

4
Posted by: HATE ABOTION | 2008/10/16

I hate people who kill inocent lifes, if you know u dont want a child, why dont you use contraceptive or condomise????????? please ladies abortion is exatly like killing because if u let it it' s going to be a life. so please please stop this abortion story, it' s wrong. how do you sleep at night if you know you have killed? think twice. your mother let you live, you dont know where these innocent souls go. and one day you will pay for this.

Reply to HATE ABOTION
Posted by: NO GOOD | 2008/10/16

STOP ENDING LIVES PLEASE! otherwise condomise,go on pill or ubstain.I am sick and tired of hearing people telling how they killed their babies and why they killed them,no excuse thats STUPID very stupid and disqusting.I hate people who does that wish they burn in hell.

Reply to NO GOOD
Posted by: Upset | 2008/10/16

Damnit man! Drink a pill, get an injection!!!!! Stop killing innocent babies!!!

Reply to Upset
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/10/16

Good Luck, I know the feeling...........went for an abortion myself a couple of months ago. Never again. Good Luck.

Reply to Mandy