Question
Posted by: louise | 2008/10/16

pregnacy symptoms a month after abortion

i had asurgical abortion about a month ago, 3 days later i had my period, and all the nausea and bloating went away, strangley now i feel the same symptoms i had whe i was pregnant. what could be the problem, i had sex a few days ago but we used protection i dont want to take a pregnacy cause i dont want to go what i went through last time

Dear Louise
Please see your doctor - you may have had an incomplete abortion, he needs to do a physical examination, a pregnancy test and maybe order a sonar. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

1
Posted by: misty | 2009/01/05

had an abortion it was three weeks but still I feel blouted and my stomach is big.Please help

Reply to misty