Posted by: Very worried | 2008-12-02

Pregnacy concern

I had unprotected sex with a girl and she was not using any contraception. I did not ejaculate in her and she says her last period was last week. What are the chances of her falling pregnant?

Dear Very worried
Please do not take chances like this - a girl is most fertile 2 weeks after the start of her last period and you can pick up STD's, HIV and Herpes. ALWAYS keep condoms in your wallet

Posted by: abc | 2008-12-02

You are very foolish and playing with fire. I say this for several reasons of which STD' s are the least. If you are smart enough to use the internet, surely you should be smart enough to use a condom. Wisen up.

Reply to abc