Question
Posted by: Storm | 2010/01/14

Pregnacy and gym

HI. I' m 8weeks pregnant very active individuall, I stopped going to gym when i found out that i m pregnanct because i was feeling so week with no energy no appetite and i thought going to gym will make it worse. My question is when is the right time to start exercisisng I do not want to harm my baby

If you are used to exercise, you can continue to do so as long as you don't overdo it.

2

Posted by: t | 2010/01/14

you can exercise bec your body' s used to it from before. i stopped in my first trimester bec i couldnt i was too ill, so i started again from the 12 weeks, and never looked back! its soo good for baby!

Reply to t