Question
Posted by: Father-2-be | 2011/09/29

Pregnacy &  sex

Is the any risk in having a rough sex with a pregnant woman. Me and my girlfriend enjoy rough sex but we have since stop and having a cautious sex. she is 4 months pregnant and we feel like doing deep penetration, D-style etc. please advice.

Pregnancy will always raise issues of safety .
Sex is not allowed if you are bleeding ,have untreated infections,ruptured membranes or any foetal concerns .sex is therefore allowed but rough is a relative term as some can take it to the extreme . Please use your instincts in your lovemaking as to how far you go

2
Posted by: FANI | 2011/10/05

IT IS POSSIBLE TO IMPREGNATE A WOMAN WHILE SHE''S STILL USING INJECTION CONTRACEPTIVES, IF SO HOW?

Reply to FANI
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/29

To be on the safe side I would suggest you avoid any rough sex-no harm in long,deep thrusts but avoid being too rough.

Reply to XXX