Question
Posted by: Lily | 2012/02/14

Pregnacy

Daer Doc

I was on my Prescriped Prevention pills in November and then sometime in December i stopped them..Then a couple of weeks ago i had sex with my fiance without the rubber 4-5 times for the past weeks and days and he oly ejaculated inside of me twice...Firstly the first encounter i drank the morning after pill that was before i went back to my Prevention pills and days after that i got my periods..then when i started with my periods i also started with my prevention pills and few days after that we did it again without a rubber but i have been on my pills for Two weeks and few days...Am i at risk of being Prgnant?

It souns like there was a time when you were at risk - after you took the morning after pill and before the prevention pill took effect.

1