Posted by: Wandi | 2011-10-31

my husband and i are trying for a baby. i had my loop removed on september 2. I got my period on the 12th sept. i normally have my period for 3 days. my problem is the first 2 days i was spotting and the third day was a normal period. in october I got my period on the 10th and I had the same problem, spotting for 2 days and the third day a normal period. On the fourth day nothing came out. i was surprised when I started spotting again on day 5 to 7. I also had mild cramps, as if i was to get my period. I''m now expecting my period on the 7th Nov. The cramps have started again. I would like to know what could be causing the spotting and do I ovulate?

Was it a Mirena you had? If so, it may take a few months for things to settle. It is too soon to say whether you are ovulating or not.