Question
Posted by: SR | 2011/08/16

Pregnacy?

Hi Dr,
I have usually have 31 day cycles and this month i am day 35 already without a period starting. I did a HPT this morning and it was negative. I have fertility issues (PCOS) and had drilling down which has made my cycles more regular. Now my question is how long do i wait for my cycle to start before goign back to the Fertility Dr? I have had all the cramping associated with a period since last week - but no bleeding. Cramping seems to be easying up now, but still no bleed.

Dear SR

I suggest that you do a blood pregnancy test to ascertain of you are pregnant or not, that is a more definitive test. If however that is still negative then I would suggest that you wait another 2 more weeks and if you still haven’t seen your period by then, then you should seek help from your doctor.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/08/25

Dear SR

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert