Question
Posted by: L. | 2008/12/04

Preggy vit' s...

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I am currently using Cyplaton Preg, but I think it is making me hungry, can this be?

Otherwhise I am fine, no morning sickness... just a bit tierd and I do get headaches, but that' s all.

I am just concerned, because I am hungry the whole day, even though I feel full, I have picked up 3kg already. It is not that I mind picking up the weight, but how do I stop the hunger pains? Or is this normal?

It is probably the pregnancy which is increasing your appetite. This is normal.