Question
Posted by: Kim | 2011/07/13

Preggy or Not

My last period was on 14 June and the next one was due 8 July. I am now 5 days late. All the signs are there that I might get it but nothing. I have been trying to fall pregnant since January but nothing. I was very recently in hospital and under treatment and very strong medication. (for another condition). I also did a prenancy test on Monday but it was negative. What could this mean. I''m worried.

You may have tested a bit early, so I would suggest that you repeat the test in a few days. Stress can cause a missed period so your hospital stay could have caused this.

3
Posted by: CC | 2011/07/18

Hey there - I am also worried - My son is 18 months now, i have been on Morvolan, all the time my period was okey each month. My last period was June 8 and i was to get it again on the 6 July. I had all the signs as to when you period would start, but nothing, did home preg test 3 off and all was neg, did blood test with dr Friday 15, phoned this morning to get the results, also negative!!!!!
With my first pregnancy when I did the test i was 3 dayd overdue, and then the test results showed positve.

I am scared that something worst maybe wrong, but i dont know what can effect my period to stay away, I am not on medication that can have a effect, and my period was normal all the time, it''s just this month, and all the doctor say  is let''s wait another week and see????

What else can be wrong????

Reply to CC

Posted by: meme | 2011/07/14

Do another test tomorrow morning.

Reply to meme