Question
Posted by: Rich | 2009/09/10

Preggo Wife

Morning Docotor,

My wife is 5 months pregnant and just does not want sex any more. She says she is just not in the mood and feels uncomfortble.

We use to have such a good sex life now its non existant, i know im probably being very selfish, but my hormones are raging out of controll.

Please can u give me some advicve and how i could better handle this..

Unfortunately you need to find alternative ways of satisfying your needs. The hormone changes taking place now reduce te desire for sex, nad this gets worse after the birth of the baby , witht he added tiredness etc.
find alternative ways - you will need them for a few years to come

4
Posted by: Woman | 2009/09/10

Give her a month or so, then the sex will be mind blowing. Women focus on their baby and their body and not on sex. Froma about 8 months, she will not want to have sex again. Also, after the baby is born, it will take a while (a year, more or less) untill things get back to normal. I do understand that you have needs and that you need to function too.. So invest in a good porn movie, or masturbate in the shower. Have some patience, be a good husband now and you will get the rewards later! Remember, she is carrying your child. You might not understand all this now, but in 6 months, you will. Good luck to you both :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: TOM | 2009/09/10

Give her a break. Don' t be so selfish.

Reply to TOM
Posted by: Dawn | 2009/09/10

Wenk it off.

Reply to Dawn
Posted by: Dawn | 2009/09/10

Wenk it off.

Reply to Dawn