Posted by: Tash | 2009-07-13

Preggies/Not...Doc please answer

I went off the pill (Triphasal) on the 1st of June. Had my period in the last week of May (day started 26th May and ended 30th May). I think spotty bled from the 5th to the 7th of June. If I count 28 days from my last period, I should have gotten my period on the 29th of June but 2 weeks later and I have nothing. I did take a urine pregnancy test on the 9th of June and again on the 16th of June but both were negative. I have a gynae appt next Mon but am stressing. Is there anything I should be concerned about/anything I should do now???

It is common for periods to be a bit irregular after stopping the Pill, as your body adjusts.

Read Gynae docs top 5 questions