Question
Posted by: Ntob | 2011/02/21

Preggies

Good Day

I hear it is possible to get your periods while pregnant, Is it realy realy possible? and if it is when can one do tests? after your period and will that stick still tell the truth?

I''m convinced i''m preggies, could it only be my hormones?

We have been TTCing from last year december and since the begining of this month i''m nausea, headches, and sleepy, but I still got my periods last weeek (normal 3 days).

Do I really need to do tests?

I don't think yu need to do a pregnancy test if you had a normal period. Some people have a an implantation bleed at the start of a pregnancy whihc can be mistaken for a period, but this is usually much lighter than a normal period.

1