Question
Posted by: Am i? | 2008-12-04

Preggies?

Hi there, just a question before i decide to go to the dr. I did 2 home pregnancy tests yesterday and both came back , one dark line and one very faint line. I am a week late and very tired these days. Could i be pregnant?? I have been off the pill for 4 months now. Thanx

It sounds like an early pregnancy.

4
Posted by: L. | 2008-12-08

Congratulations, I am very happy for you, hope that you are not feeling too nausious... but tierdness will certainly stay for at leatst until you are 3 months preg.

Kind Regards 

Reply to L.
Posted by: Am i? | 2008-12-05

Thank you for your beautiful message L. - i went to the dr yesterday and i am 4.5 weeks preggies...

Reply to Am i?
Posted by: L. | 2008-12-04

The same thing happened to me 5weeks ago, I was 4days late, and the tieredness was and is still very bad, but as it turned out I am now 7 weeks pregnant.

My body felt the same way as if I was going to have my period, sore nipples, bloatedness, and I was tiered allot. I did not, and still don' t have any morning sickness.

I also did 2 home preg tests with the same results as you.

Best would be to go to your nearest hospital or clinic and let them do a blood test to be sure.

But it sounds to me like you are preggies, so congrats, it is a wonderfull time in one' s life... enjoy it to the fullest.

Have a wonderful day

All the best to you...

Reply to L.
Posted by: BM | 2008-12-04

Even a faint line is a positive... go do a blood test to make sure...

Reply to BM