Posted by: KIMMY | 2011-08-02

I took the morning after pill in the begging of june, ( the condom broke ) I had my period like 7 days later, it wasn’ t heavy at all. I now should have come on, on the 29th of july iv had nothing but a few cramps iv taken 2 pregnany test which both were negative and I don’ t feel sick or anything, im just getting worried now could the pill have set me back or should I go for a blood test.

It is possible that the pill has set your menstrual cycle back, as the morning after pill often interfere with the menstrual cycle. You can wait a few days but if you are concerned, consult your doctor for a blood test, to set your mind at ease.

Posted by: Mary | 2011-08-02

The morning after pill probably delayed your period.

Reply to Mary