Question
Posted by: xyz | 2013-01-08

preg.from black

I am color muslim married woman. I have sexual relation with my black co worker. I am pregnant now, but I donot know It is my hubby or black friend. How to find out ? please help.

The only way to know for sure is to have a paternal test done - I suggest you make an appointment with your medical doctor and discuss the options and procedures. It might also be advisable to seek the help of a psychologist to assist you with all your relationship concerns - there seem to be too many factors involved in this scenario.

4
Posted by: Lrllr | 2013-01-09

OMG! start praying , i hope you convert to christianity to avoid being stoned for udultry.
once you go BLACK YOU DONT GO BACK LAV...so just file for a divorce before all hell breaks!

Reply to Lrllr
Posted by: Deon | 2013-01-09

NOU SAL DIE POPPE DANS

Reply to Deon
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-08

That will teach you for having an affair.You are going to have some serious explaining to do if your baby is black !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: BE | 2013-01-08

SIES MAN, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SELF AND YOUR HUSBAND, WAT WERE YOU THINKINF=G SLEEPING WTH ANOTHETR MAN WITHOUT A CONDOM. WORST OF ALL A MARIED WOMAN.........SIES MAN

Reply to BE