Question
Posted by: secunda | 2017/09/20

Pregnant with bad skin rash on face.

hi doc, I am 12 weeks pregnant, about a month ago I developed these bad rashes on my face I went to the DR but he said he couldn't prescribe meds due to my condition. these rashes are getting worse I don't know what to do. last week I went back to him and he gave me amocixyllin for 5 days but I didn't and still don't see any difference. what can I use??

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2017/09/26

There are a number of different rashes that can develop in pregnancy. The hormone changes can even reactivate acne. If the GP is unable to help, then perhaps see a Dermatologist.