Posted by: Zee | 2009-03-20

Pregant or not?

I am so scared i wont even buy a pregnancy test. In the month of March i had my periods from the 6 - 12 March and on Friday 13 March i had unprotected sex could i be pregnant coz i am feeling like i am coz i sometimes feels like vomiting especially in the morning and i have stomach pains especially in the evenings. i am so scared i can' t have a child right now.

You did not have sex in your fertile time so the chances of pregnancy are low. It is also too early for pregnancy symptoms.

Posted by: Franica | 2009-03-21

i just want to know. can one get pregnant from pre-cum. i mean, if my boyfriend pulled out before his orgasm can i still get pregnant with unprotected sex?

Reply to Franica
Posted by: Deedee | 2009-03-20

I would say it is highly unlikely, as most women only ovulate around day 14 of the cycle, which would be around 2 weeks after your period.
Good luck!

Reply to Deedee