Question
Posted by: Hope | 2010/08/27

Pregant BUT WORRIED

HI. I''m about 3-4 weeks pregnant (last period starting 28/29th July).On the 23th i took a HPT and blood which gave me hcg levels of 77 - on the 25th i took blood again to give me hcg levels of 263. During these 5 (23rd - 27th) days i''ve had either a pinkish discharge, then light brownish, then once i had a sudden squirt of dripping blood (only for a second and stopped)- and turned into light brown discharge again. I''m in the time of starting my period and i''m getting slight cramping around my lower abdomen as if it''s gonna come.The light pink clear discharge/whatever it is only spots on my underwear but comes up everytime i wipe. Is this normal or am i gonna miscarry. I''m so scared.Please help.

The increase in HCG levels is encouraging. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding, but you really need to see a doctor to assess what is happening.

3

Posted by: Meez | 2010/08/30

That could have been implantation bleeding... the dull pain in your lower back and lower abdominal pain is quite normal as there''s lots of changes happening within your body due to the pregnancy. But if you feeling a bit worried and want to get your mind at ease go see your gynae for a check up... Good luck!

Reply to Meez
Posted by: Hope | 2010/08/27

I forgot to mention i''m experiencing a dull lower back pain too - this started today - like when you get your period

Reply to Hope