Question
Posted by: Jabu | 2011-08-29

Pregamal

Hello, I am 6 weeks pregnant went to the pharmacy on Saturday and asked for folic acid and was given Pregamal was told that its better. does it work the same as folic acid or should I get folic acid period. Are there any other supplements I should be taking during this time?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jabu

Pregamal is a combo of Folic acid and Iron, but is a more expensive option.

You will require other pregnancy vitamins as well - Something lite PregOmega is very good, and during the early stages of pregnancy, you can combine this with Folic Acid Forte. Best would however be to discuss this with your gynae/GP next time you see him/her

14
Posted by: laina | 2016-03-07

I have body week and anemia which I need pills to increase my iron Today I went to pharmacy and I receive peregamal Is this pills good for me .

Reply to laina

My doctor gave me pregamal nd I'm at 14 weeks, what side effects should i expect?

Posted by: zinhle | 2015-05-31

I want to fall pregnant pregamal it can help me

Reply to zinhle
Posted by: No name | 2015-03-11

Y should i use pregamal

Reply to No name
Posted by: Thuly | 2015-02-16

Hie am 10 weeks and am using pregamal tablets but i dnt knw why am i using the pills? But i hope it will keep my baby grow fine.

Reply to Thuly
Posted by: nthabyl | 2015-02-15

Can I concive fast if I drink pregamal pills and long will it take for me to be pregnant

Reply to nthabyl

Hi I want to know the use of pregama. What is it for

Posted by: Sandy | 2014-07-17

Does pregamal have vitamin C in it?

Reply to Sandy

Hi is it save to use Pregamal and folic acid? I am 9 weeks.

Posted by: meisie | 2014-06-05

hello is GLAXO does it work same as Pregamal? because i am 18 weeks and was given GLAXO and Pregamal in one container.

Reply to meisie

hello, is pregamal tablets only for pregnant women

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Tell m if you got the answer

Posted by: duduzile | 2011-10-13

hello, is it safe to drink both PregOmega and Pregamal , i am 5 weeks pregnant.

Reply to duduzile
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-08-30

Hi Jabu

Reply to pharmacist